this is merely a collection of pictures, songs, articles, videos, and objects that i find interesting. all known sources are provided (i think). feel free to contribute with a citation or author/ artist if known. these are all things i just don't want to forget.
I love this stencil.....do you know if this is a custom made or ready to buy stencil?.. I am looking for the contact of the person / company that sells this pattern or made this pattern....want to do something similar on a wall...I have looked and looked and cannot find out the pattern or person who did this.....any help would be apreciated
I love this stencil.....do you know if this is a custom made or ready to buy stencil?..
ReplyDeleteI am looking for the contact of the person / company that sells this pattern or made this pattern....want to do something similar on a wall...I have looked and looked and cannot find out the pattern or person who did this.....any help would be apreciated
Sorry I don't know who did the stencil. I'm not even sure where I found this picture anymore either. Best of luck!
ReplyDelete