this is merely a collection of pictures, songs, articles, videos, and objects that i find interesting. all known sources are provided (i think). feel free to contribute with a citation or author/ artist if known. these are all things i just don't want to forget.
These aren't my shoes- I wish they were! I've been looking for them online as well and haven't had much luck. If you find where to get a pair please post it on here!
Please tell me where I can find these shoes. I have been looking everywhere for them.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get them? I've been looking all over the internet for them. Zazzle says they'll do them sometime this year but... just how?
ReplyDeleteThese aren't my shoes- I wish they were! I've been looking for them online as well and haven't had much luck. If you find where to get a pair please post it on here!
ReplyDeleteI want these shoes too! =\
ReplyDelete