this is merely a collection of pictures, songs, articles, videos, and objects that i find interesting. all known sources are provided (i think). feel free to contribute with a citation or author/ artist if known. these are all things i just don't want to forget.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
gulf cruise
i'm going on a research cruise in the gulf of mexico in two weeks!
From the looks of it you're getting ready for a hell of trip! You get to go to great shows and gallery crawls that I miss for these research cruises and such. I really like your work by the way- I think its fantastic.
Plenty of pictures will be taken and a few will be posted :)
This looks like it will be amazing. I've always wanted to do something like this, but of course there are no research cruises for artists...
ReplyDeleteCan you take photos when you're there?
Also, thank you for posting my work!
From the looks of it you're getting ready for a hell of trip! You get to go to great shows and gallery crawls that I miss for these research cruises and such. I really like your work by the way- I think its fantastic.
ReplyDeletePlenty of pictures will be taken and a few will be posted :)